Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 50



Sow's Training



『Juryuu~juryuu~, guchoo~guchoo~』『muni~muni~, munyu~munyu~, momi~momi~』『Ah~aah~ I-Ichijou-samaa~ Y-You are so strong~~』『chupu~chupu~, kuchu~kuchu~, rero~rero~』

『Shiko~shiko~, shiko~shiko~』『Uh-uhh c-cumming!』『piku~piku~』

Matsudaira-kun was playing with his humble and cute-sized penis by himself while watching me holding a mother and daughter with my left and right hand at the same time. It seems that he cumming in the tissue paper.

『Guchoo~guchoo~, juryuu~juryuu~』『munyu~munyu~, momi~momi~, muni~muni~』『Ah~aah~ Ichijou-samaa~. It's so big and strong compare to my husband's thing who like a worm, it's incomparable~』『kuchu~kuchu~, rero~rero~, chupu~chupu~』

Kyoto-sensei, a 40-year-old married woman who is a horny chunk of meat. In front of her only daughter, Arina-san, she has declared that my penis is better than the man who is her husband and Arina-san's father.

『Huh, huh, huh...』

Matsudaira-kun who is weak and has a small body even his penis small and cute in size. It seems he use up his whole body's strength just that ejaculate.

『Guchoo~guchoo~, juryuu~juryuu~』『momi~momi~, muni~muni~, munyu~munyu~』『Aah~ Ichijou-samaa~. The tip of Ichijou-sama's big and strong penis hits this sow, a horny chunk of meat, to the base of my womb~』『jupo~jupo~』

『SHUT UP! SOW!!』『BIKU!?』『Kyuuuu~』

When I pulled out my tongue from Arina-san's mouth, said in an angry tone to Kyoto-sensei. Kyoto-sensei shook her whole body causing her wet and sloppy pussy to tight instantly.

『Thank you Ichijou-kun. But you don't have to get so angry at Kyoto-sensei. I feel sorry for her』

『Ah...』

In Matsudaira-kun's words, Kyoto-sensei who become addicted to praising the size of my penis. She seems to have noticed that she was insulting Matsudaira-kun's petite penis in front of him.

『I go to wash my body in the bathroom』

When Matsudaira-kun said and then left the bedroom of the villa, Kyoto-sensei trembled and sweated her whole body. Arina-san who is her daughter looks at her mother, Kyoto-sensei with a bitter smile.

『I-Ichijou-sama. I-I'm sorry...』

『I said SHUT UP!』『PITA-』

I cut the words of Kyoto-sensei who tried to apologize. Then look at Arina-san, the only daughter of Kyoto-sensei.

『Arina-san. I'm going to punish this sow who is a nasty chunk of meat that is also Arina-san's mother, Can you cooperate with me?』

Kyoto-sensei who is sitting on my lap with her back to me can't see me laughing. When Arina-san saw this, she nodded with a mischievous smile.

『Yes. Ichijou-san. I think my mother needs punishment♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments