Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 49



Live-show Oyakodon



『Guchu~guchu~, jupu~jupu~, nuryu~』『momi~momi~, muni~muni~, munyu~』『Ah~aa~aah~ I-Ichijou-samaa~~』

『Do you see it? Matsudaira-kun』

Matsudaira-kun watched the silly behavior of Kyoto-sensei have fun with her electric massage machine up close. He was a teenage boy of the same age as me and his erection penis seemed to be painful. I decided to show him how we men and women are mating in the live-show.

『Goku! U-un I-Ichijou-kun. Y-You are so amazing...』『shiko~shiko~, shiko~shiko~』

Now I'm sitting on the bed, Kyoto-sensei sits on my lap with her back to me, open my crotch wide and show my erection penis from watching her masturbation. My penis slip into this sow's pussy where a large amount of love juice is secreted and wet by masturbating with an electric massage machine easily. Right in front of Matsudaira-kun who sitting on a chair right next to the bed, we show him how my penis and Kyoto-sensei's pussy connected.

『Juryuu~juryuu~, nuchaa~nuchaa~, guchoo~』『muni~muni~, munyu~munyu~, momi~momi~』『Ah~aa~aah~ I-Ichijou-samaa~~』

Kyoto-sensei is a sow, a horny chunk of meat is placed on my lap and pierced from behind with my penis. Kyoto-sensei who looks like a 40-year old overripe fruit is holding my left hand to rub her slightly hanging breast.

『Huh What's wrong with you, sow? It's wetter than usual. Is it because Matsudaira-kun, your student at the private school you work watching you that you got excited and your meat pot drips love juice so much』

To my words, Kyoto-sensei flushed her whole body with shame that is different from sexual pleasure.

『Y-Yes~ Ichijou-sama. I'm a sow, a horny chunk of meat that got excited to see Matsudaira-kun, one of my students at a private school I work looking at my silly behavior and can be using my body for Ichijou-sama~』

『Goku』『shiko~shiko~, shiko~shiko~』

Matsudaira-kun seems to have decided not to have a physical relationship with a woman other than his lover the female doctor, Imai-san. He's masturbating while looking at our fellowship intently. Matsudaira-kun has a weak and small body by nature, so the size of his erected penis is also quite modest and cute compared to my penis.

『Guchoo~guchoo~, juryuu~juryuu~』『munyu~munyu~, momi~momi~, muni~muni~』

『Ichijou-san. Don't just play with my mother, I also want too~♪』

『Yeah. Arina-san♪』『kuchu~kuchu~, rero~rero~, chupu~~』

Put Kyoto-sensei on my lap, insert my penis in her wet pussy and play with her slightly hanging breast that resembles an overripe fruit from behind with my left hand. With my free right hand, I hugging my female classmate's petite body next to me who also is the only daughter of the Kyoto-sensei, Arina-san. I kiss her strongly, insert my tongue in her mouth and entangle with her tongue.

『Guchoo~guchoo~, juryuu~juryuu~』『munyu~munyu~, momi~momi~, muni~muni~』『Ah~aa~aah~ I-Ichijou-samaa~~』『rero~rero~, kuchu~kuchu~』

『U-uwaaa--...』『shiko~shiko~, shiko~shiko~』

Look at Kyoto-sensei who is a mother and her only daughter who is also his classmate, Arina-san being hugged by his male classmate with his left and right arms at the same time. Matsudaira-kun looks at the male who higher than himself with a longing look. He was stimulating his own penis which was humble and cute in size.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments