Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 51



Sow's Punishment



『Nuryu~nuryu~, guchu~guchu~, zunyu~zunyu~』

『Because I and Arina-san's body are compatibilities♪』

『Yes. Ichijou-san♪』

『Aah~ Please forgive me, Ichijou-sama. Please have mercy on this stupid sow』

『Kacha-』『goshi~goshi~, goshi~goshi~』『What are you doing?... Ichijou-kun, Arina-san』

Matsudaira-kun returned from the bathroom while wiping his petite body with a bath towel, asked with a puzzled expression.

『Guchu~guchu~, zunyu~zunyu~, nuryu~nuryu~』

『As a punishment for this sow who is a horny chunk of meat, I and Arina-san, we two teenage boy and girl having fun on the bed. And I ordered this sow to sit naked on the floor with both hands on her lap and look at us have sex, don't allow to masturbate. I'm not a demon either, so I allowed this sow to speak』

『Zunyu~zunyu~, nuryu~nuryu~, guchu~guchu~』

『Ahh~ Ichijou-sama, I can't stand it anymore. I begging you. Please have mercy on this stupid and pitiful sow who is a horny chunk of meat~』

After masturbating with an electric massage machine, had my penis inserted deep into her pussy until reached her womb, but was interrupted just before reaching climax. Had to sit in front of me and her daughter, Arina-san, watch her only daughter have sex in front of her where she in a state crawl for climax and don't allow to masturbate. I think she's going crazy because of her sexual frustration.

『Nuryu~nuryu~, guchu~guchu~, zunyu~zunyu~』

『Goshi~goshi~, goshi~goshi~』『Ichijou-kun, you are my classmate and the same age as me. You really can come up with this method』

Matsudaira-kun wiped his hair with a bath towel and talked as if he was impressed.

『I've been blessed with the opportunity to gain various experiences lately. I think I'm a lucky teenage boy, Matsudaira-kun』

If someone other than me got this "Books to Dominate Married Women" when we left the private school we attend. There was no situation right now.

『Guchu~guchu~, zunyu~zunyu~, nuryu~nuryu~』

『Ichijou-san has always been a wonderful person. I think that your charm has been improved recently♪』

『Thank you. Arina-san. Chu~♪』

『Aah~ Ichijou-sama. Have mercy, have mercy』

Seeing how I connected with Arina-san's lower and upper lip, Kyoto-sensei begin to beg with a look that seems to start crying. It seems a little pitiful to me.

『Zunyu~zunyu~, nuryu~nuryu~, guchu~guchu~』

『Matsudaira-kun. Do you think this sow can be forgive?』

I looked at Matsudaira-kun, a boy of my classmate while moving my hips on Arina-san. Kyoto-sensei who is a sow, a horny chunk of meat, was staring at Matsudaira-kun's face with a begging expression. Matsudaira-kun nodded with a bitter smile.

『Um. I forgive her, Ichijou-kun. However, Kyoto-sensei. You've to acknowledge my relationship with Imai-san, a female doctor in the infirmary of the private school where Kyoto-sensei is working, okay?』

『Bun~tsu, bun~tsu, bun~tsu』

At Matsudaira-kun's suggestion, Kyoto-sensei nodded her head hasty that you could hear the sound in the air, showing how eagerly of her.

『Haii~ Matsudaira-kun. The relationship between Matsudaira-kun and Imai-san is treated as something that does not cause any problems at school. D-Desukara~~ Ichijou-samaa~~』

I, Arina-san, Matsudaira-kun, the three of us smiled at the impatience of Kyoto-sensei crawl for sex.

『Arina-san. I will cum in your pussy. Next, I will give mercy to Arina-san's mother』

『Yes. Ichijou-san♪』

『Aa~ Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Ichijou-sama~』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments