Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 48



Demonstrate using a female body that resembles to overripe fruit



『Viiiiiiiiiii-』

『Aa~aa~aah~~ I-Ichijou-samaaa~』

『Such a tool, I think it's more accurate to call it a sex tool. When using the electric massage machine at maximum output even a multiparous woman who has a female body that resembles to overripe fruit of 40 years old can also deliver extremely strong sexual pleasure too. Matsudaira-kun』

After school at the private school we attend, we got into a car driven by Kyoto-sensei who is a horny sow and came to a remote villa. We have Kyoto-sensei to demonstrate to us by masturbating using an electric massage machine which is a sex tool.

『Before my mother who is a sow with a nasty chunk of meat keep as a pet by Ichijou-san. She was comforting herself with an electric massage machine by herself at this villa♪』

『Yes. That's right Arina-san』

I got on the car driven by Arina-san's mother, Kyoto-sensei and came to a remote villa. With Kyoto-sensei the driver and her only daughter, Arina-san. Me the owner of the Kyoto-sensei and my classmate Matsudaira-kun...

『Viiiiiiiiiii-』

『Ah~aa~aaah~~』

『What's wrong? Matsudaira-kun』

Matsudaira-kun, a young boy with a small and weak body constitution by nature. He seems staring at Kyoto-sensei who masturbated with an electric massage machine in the daze, right?

『Ee! un- sono- I-Ichijou-kun and Arina-san are so calm, aren't you?』

The reaction of Matsudaira-kun who is staring at Kyoto-sensei's nasty and silly behavior while blushing. I think it has a cuteness that can stimulate the maternal instinct of older women.

『Because it is an action based on mutual agreement, Matsudaira-kun. That's right sow?』

『Viiiiiiiiiii-』

『Ha~haa~ yeaaah~ I-Ichijou-sama~. I-I'm a sow, a horny chunk of meat and I'm happy that I can be used by Ichijou-sama♪』

『As the only daughter, I am truly grateful to Ichijou-san for being my mother's partner♪』

To the reaction of me, Kyoto-sensei and Arina-san. Matsudaira-kun nodded while staring at the nasty and silly behavior of Kyoto-sensei.

『T-That's the case. E-eto Y-You said it was an electric massage machine, right?』

『Viiiiiiiiiii-』

『Ah~aa~aah~~ I-Ichijou-samaa~♪』

『Yeah. That's right Matsudaira-kun. Just looking at this nasty and silly behavior of this sow right now. You have come to the conclusion that an electric massage is the most suitable as a masturbating tool to comfort yourself. That's right sow?』

『Viiiiiiiiiii-』

『Ha~haa~ yeaaah~ I-Ichijou-sama. As a sow, a horny chunk of meat that miserable pursuit the pleasure right now. This electric massage machine was the best tool. Of course, the pleasure of being pierced by Ichijou-sama's strong penis is incomparable Ohh~~』

I nodded to Kyoto-sensei then smile to my male classmate, Matsudaira-kun.

『Well, if it is physically difficult just use an electric massage machine to give pleasure to your woman like this. Matudaira-kun』

『Viiiiiiiiiii-』

『Ah~aa~aaah~~♪』

Matsudaira-kun looked at me and Kyoto-sensei alternately and then nodded.

『U-un. Thank you for teaching me Ichijou-kun』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments