Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 47



Dirty talk between teenage boy and girl



『Kara-』

『Good morning』『Good morning』

My classmates greeted me and Hayashi-kun when I entered the classroom of the private school I attended. This morning I and Hayashi-kun had Mina-san and Moeda-sensei drive us to school, so we come to school a little early than usual. Only two people came to the classroom earlier than the two of us.

『Good morning. Ichijou-san and Hayashi-san♪』『Ah, Good morning. Ichijou-kun and Hayashi-kun』

I put the student bag on my deck and nodded to the two of them.

『I and Hayashi-kun were early than usual this morning. But it seems that Arina-san and Matsudaira-kun were even early than us, right?』

Arina-san, a beautiful girl with black hair and a petite body. Matsudaira-kun, a boy who has the smallest physique among boys because of his weak body constitution by nature.

『Matsudaira-san. I think that Ichijou-san and Hayashi-san, who are the same age and same sex as the counselor are the best for you』

I and Hayashi-kun, the two boys are looking at each other without knowing what Arina-san saying. Matsudaira-kun, who had a physical relationship with Arina-san before hesitated and opened his mouth and started talking.

『U...Um, Arina-san. Eto- Ichijou-kun and Hayashi-kun. This is just an analogy. Imagine that there was a boy who often goes to the infirmary of the private school he attends because his physical body is weak by nature』

I and Hayashi-kun nodded to the story of Matsudaira-kun, who almost always goes to the infirmary.

『Yes. Matsudaira-kun』

Matsudaira-kun continued talking with a reassuring expression because I and Hayashi-kun took the attitude of listening seriously.

『And the female doctor in the infirmary of the private school is a lovely older woman who is training her body while playing women's tennis when she was a student. As the boy spends more time with her because of his weak body, the female doctor and the male student, men and women, umm... you know that...right?』

Both I and Hayashi-kun, two teenage boys who have a lovely older woman in her late twenties as a lover. We can understand what Matsudaira-kun wants to say.

『Yes, Matsudaira-kun. I personally think it's a wonderful relationship. I think Hayashi-kun agree too, right?』

Hayashi-kun who was asked by me, nodded.

『Um, As Akira-kun said, I think it's a wonderful relationship too. Is there something wrong?』

Because I and Hayashi-kun showed positive reactions together. Matsudaira-kun shows a faint smile, but he still a little worried.

『Un, Imai-san... e-eto! The female doctor in the infirmary of the private school in the story!』

I think the surname of the female doctor who is in charge of the infirmary of the private school we attend is Imai-san.

『In the story.The female doctor because she is a woman who trained her body by playing women's tennis when she was a student. Un... eto...』

When Matsudaira-kun looked at Arina-san asking for help, Arina-san shows a mischievous smile.

『The boy who appears in the story got asked by the female doctor to accompany her desired night to play the fun game on the soft bed. But he seems to worry that he may not be able to satisfy his older lover who trained her body♪』

I see. Matsudaira-kun, who has a weak body constitution by nature, feels uneasy that he may not be able to sexually satisfy his older lover who trained her body. Did he consult with Arina-san because they are had a physical relationship between men and women before?

『Did the boy in the story confirm with the female doctor who is his girlfriend?』

『Puru, Puru, Puru』

To my question, Matsudaira-kun shook his head like a small animal.

『Not yet, Ichijou-kun. She is a kind woman, so even if she isn't satisfied... Ah- eto-』

Matsudaira-kun still wants to keep denying the story and reality even all of us know where the story came from. I keep silent about it.

『If you ask my advice as a third party, I think it's better to talk to each other. If you are physically difficult, you can also use the power of tools』

『tool?』

Matsudaira-kun tilts his head because he doesn't understand the meaning of my words. I think these small animal movements stimulate older women's maternal instinct for protection.

『Yes, this is also an analogy. Suppose there is a woman in a remote villa who comforts herself with tools alone ...』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments