Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 46



Surname and Maiden name



『Chu~kchu~, rero~rero, chup~. Well then, I'm going. Mina-san』

『Yes. Akira-san』

The next morning, after I spent a night connected both body and mind with Kodaira Mina-san, a woman I love from the bottom of my heart. I had Mina-san drive me to the side of the private school I attended and we kissed each other for this temporary leave.

『Mina-san and Akira-kun are really close. Good morning』

When I and Mina-san were immersed in the two people world, my homeroom teacher Suzuki Moeda-sensei appeared side by side with her younger lover Hayashi-kun and gave a morning greeting. I also bowed to the Sensei and greeted her.

『Good morning Sensei. Good morning Hayashi-kun』

『Good morning Moeda-san. Good morning Hayashi-kun』

Hayashi-kun, who is next to his older lover Suzuki Moeda-sensei, also bowed to me and Mina-san.

『Good morning Kodaira Mina-san. Good morning Akira-kun』

Mina-san and Moeda-sensei are two lovely women of the same age in their late twenties. From the perspective of me and Hayashi-kun, who are teenage boys, age doesn't matter when I'm alone with my lover. But when there are other third parties, you need to treat them as older people than you.

『Akira-kun. lips』

Suzuki Moeda-sensei points to her lips and smiles with a funny smile. Then I saw Mina-san take out the tissue paper from her bag...

『You have my lipstick on you. Akira-san』

Until Mina-san told me that I understood the meaning of Suzuki Moeda-sensei's words, then I asked Mina-san to wipe her lipstick that on my lips with tissue paper.

『You should be careful. Actually, both me and Hayashi-kun were about to leave the house this morning without noticing it, luckily I look at the mirror at the entrance then noticed this♪』

Next to Suzuki Moeda-sensei, who talks happily, Hayashi-kun nods with a bitter smile.

『Oh, I'll tell you that. Since the divorce was officially established, my name returned to my pre-marriage maiden name instead of Suzuki Moeda. While Hayashi-kun and Akira-kun are still in school, I'm going to use the name of Suzuki Moeda where I work at the private school. When Hayashi-kun graduates, we will get married and become Hayashi Moeda♪』

Suzuki Moeda-sensei talked about her maiden name with a smile while looking at Hayashi-kun next to her. Hayashi-kun nods happily.

『Mina-san, when we get married after my graduation. I'd like you to change your surname to my Ichijou's surname』

Kodaira Mina-san nodded happily to my confirmation.

『Yes. Akira-san. I'm looking forward to becoming Ichijou Mina♪』

Me and Mina-san. Moeda-sensei and Hayashi-kun. A lovely older woman and a younger teenage boy. It seems that the life plans after graduating from school are very similar to each other.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments