Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 45



Beloved woman



『Guchu~tsu, nuryu~tsu, zunyu~tsu』

With Kodaira Mina-san a humble and graceful widow in her late twenties who has well-maintained her soft skin. My teenage boy's erection penis is wrapped in the mucous membrane of Mina-san's pussy that is wet with her love juice in a face-to-face sitting position. I had reached the limit of putting up with ejaculation.

『Nuryu~tsu, zunyu~tsu, guchu~tsu』

『Mina-san. I will release my semen in the deep of your pussy』

Mina-san, who is in a face-to-face sitting position and overlaps her skin with me, sweats on her well-maintained soft skin, nods while blushing with an elegant and graceful expression.

『Yes. Akira-san. Please pour the semen that bears the offspring of Akira-san into me』

I smiled and nodded to Mina-san. Then I pierce my penis deeper into Mina-san's pussy to impregnate her.

『Zunyu~tsu, guchu~tsu, nuryu~tsu, dopyuu~tsu』

『Aah~ Akira-san's hot and thick semen flow into me』

Mina-san, who is usually a humble and quiet lady, reached a climax and bent her back at the same time as I cum in the deep of her. While supporting Mina-san's soft female body with both hands, I was trying to pour the last drop of semen into Mina-san's pussy.

『Piku~, piku~, piku~』

The mucous membrane of the vaginal wall of Mina-san's pussy is also squeezing my semen wriggle like a creature with a will. The semen left in the urethra of my penis is pushed out and sucked up like crazy.

『Fuu~, fuu~, fu~』『Haa~, haa~, ha~』

I and Mina-san remain connected in a face-to-face sitting position on the bed. We were both immersed in the afterglow of the climax.

『It was wonderful. Mina-san♪』

When I talked to Mina-san with a satisfying smile, Mina also smiled with heartfelt joy.

『I am very happy that Akira-san is pleased♪』

When Mina-san and I looked at each other with a smile, we naturally overlapped our lips.

『Chu~chu~, rero~rero~, chu~kchu~』

On the upper body, I and Mina-san's lips put on top of each other and put tongues in other mouths and entwined them. In the lower body, my penis still inserted in Mina-san's pussy. In this way, when I and Mina-san are both entwined with our tongues and still connecting in the lower body. Mina-san and I feel like we have become the same creature.

『Rero~rero~, chu~kchu~』『piku-piku--』

While I and Mina-san kissed and entwined our tongues, the last drop of semen left in the urethra of my penis was all sucked into Mina-san's pussy.

『Chubo~』

When I and Mina pulled out our tongues from each other's mouth, I felt a mysterious conviction that tonight I was sure Mina-san is impregnated with my child.

『Is it okay to have a wedding after I graduate from school?... Mina-san』

Mina nodded to my question with a peerless smile on her face.

『Yes. Akira-san♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments