Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 44

      


A widow who connects both body and mind



『Guchu~tsu, nuryu~tsu, zunyu~tsu』

『In this way, I can enjoy the well-maintained soft skin of Mina-san in a face-to-face sitting position. I realize I'm a lucky man』

Kodaira Mina-san, a humble and graceful widow in her late twenties connected with me in a face-to-face sitting position, smiles elegantly.

『I'm glad that Akira-san was pleased.』

Last weekend, because Mina-san was scheduled to work in a department store where she works. I and Hayashi-kun's two teenage boys are on a weekend in a remote villa with Arina-san, a beautiful female classmate black-haired with a petite body who has a neat and pretty appearance. We spent time together indulging in sexual activity. Tonight after school on Monday at the beginning of the week, Mina-san will be on holiday tomorrow. I will have a taste of the soft skin of the widow Mina-san all night as long as it does not interfere with my attendance at school.

『Nuryu~tsu, zunyu~tsu, guchu~tsu』 『Sawa~tsu, sawawa~tsu』

『Ahh~ Akira-san...』

In the mansion left by the late Mina-san's elderly husband and on the bed used for the couple's nightlife when Mina-san's ex-husband was alive. While connecting with Mina, a widow in her late twenties, in a face-to-face sitting position. I gently stroked Mina-san's well-maintained soft-skinned back with my fingers.

『Mina-san's well-maintained soft skin feels so good. If it is itchy I stop?』

『Zunyu~tsu, guchu~tsu, nuryu~tsu』

To my question, Mina-san shook her head while her cheeks and whole body were flushing.

『No, Akira-san. I feel relieved when Akira-san touch my body』

Mina-san, a widow who was lonely in the mansion left by her late husband. It seems to make her feel at ease when her younger lover touches her.

『Guchu~tsu, nuryu~tsu, zunyu~tsu』

『I will continue to be with you. Mina-san』

I said while staring at Mina-san's face. Mina-san nodded while looking back at my face.

『Yes. Akira-san. I'm happy』

Yes. Mina-san, an older widow, is a really pretty woman. After graduating from the private school I am attending, I would like to marry Mina-san immediately.

『Nuryu~tsu, zunyu~tsu, guchu~tsu』

『I'm going to fill your womb tonight with my seed to make Mina-san conceive with my child』

Mina-san who not blessed with a child with her ex-husband because he was so old. Show a happy smile from the bottom of her heart.

『Yes. Akira-san. Please impregnate me with Akira-san's child♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments