Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 43

     


Infirmary



『I had a great time this weekend. Ichijou-san♪』

On the following Monday, after spending the weekend in a remote villa, in a private school classroom we attend. A beautiful girl with black hair and a petite body, who has a neat and pretty appearance, talked to me with an elegant smile. I also nodded with a gentle smile.

『If I have a chance, I would be happy if I could have a good time with Arina-san again』

『Yes, Ichijou-san♪』

I talking to Arina-san in the classroom during the break. Previously, Arina-san had a relationship with boys other than me and Hayashi-kun. I sometimes felt jealousy gaze direct at me when I talking with Arina-san, who looks neat and pretty young woman.

『Akira-kun and Arina-san are really close to each other』

It seems that only Hayashi-kun, who spent the weekend together is interested in the conversation between me and Arina-san.

『Is Hayashi-kun side doing well?』

Hayashi-kun is dating Suzuki Moeda-sensei who is a female teacher in charge of three of us. Ask Hayashi-kun with words that other students in the classroom do not understand. Hayashi-kun nodded with a serious expression.

『Um. It seems that the procedure is almost finished』

Currently, Suzuki Moeda-sensei is in divorce mediation with her husband who had an affair and went out of the house. It seems that the divorce procedure is proceeding smoothly.

『Kara』

『Tote, tote, tote』

『Are you okay?』

One of my classmates, a student who often goes to the school infirmary because of his weak body constitution returned to the classroom. When I called out, he nodded with a slightly pale complexion.

『Uh, yeah. Thank you for your concern, Ichijou-kun』

Due to his weak body constitution by nature, he has the smallest physique among boys. I feel that he is a beautiful boy who stimulates women's maternal instinct desire for protection.

『Fuwa~....』

Um?

「What are you doing? Ichijou-san」

After he returned from the infirmary, he sat down at his seat some distance away. Arina-san asked me in a whisper without overlooking the slight change in my facial expression.

「Yes. Arina-san. It feels like the scent of a female conditioner has drifted from him」

Arina-san answered me in a whisper, with a mischievous smile and her lips close to my ears.

「It has the same scent as the conditioner attached to the female doctor who is in charge of the infirmary of the private school we attend♪」

After heard from Arina-san, I looked sideways at the petite boy student of my classmate.

「He looks like a young boy who stimulates women's maternal instinct desire for protection. His appeal may be irresistible, especially for older women instructors」

In my impression, Arina-san, who calls herself a nasty lewd woman, nods with a big smile.

「It was that person who told me that he had a lover who was seriously thinking about the future with, which I talked about during that time. Ichijou-san♪」

I nodded to Arina-san with the convince expression.

「The reason why he refused to have a relationship with a wonderful woman like Arina-san was because of the intention of his older woman lover」

I and Arina-san looked at the boy of their classmate who had a small physique, with facial expressions that solved their doubts.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments