Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 42

    


The feeling of meat jar that used continuously



『Gunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu, zuchuu~tsu』

『Arina-san's meat jar that used by me and Hayashi-kun two teenage boys in a row is hot and semen that mixed with Arina-san's love juice give me a wonderful feeling』

Arina-san accepting the erected cock for the third time tonight in her pussy in the missionary position. With a neat and pretty face she shows a bewitching smile that you can't think of as a teenage girl of the same age as me.

『My nasty lewd woman's meat jar it greedily seeks pleasure the more men can use it the more pleasure it became♪』

In fact, Arina-san greedily pursues sexual pleasure beyond the imagination from her neat and pretty petite appearance. Even at the private school where I and Hayashi-kun attend, she was passionate about fishing the men.

『Juryuu~tsu, zuchuu~tsu, gunyuu~tsu』

『Koku~ But it's strange. It may sound strange to say that because I have a lover named Moeda. It feels strange for teenage boys other than me and Akira-kun to let go of Arina-san's comfortable female body because he has a lover who is serious about, or because he busy with his part-time job, right?』

Hayashi-kun who has finished drinking barley tea sits on a chair and looks at the intersection of me and Arina-san asks mysteriously. Hayashi-kun doesn't know the existence of the "Books to Dominate Married Women" that I own. It seems that he feels strange with the behavior of the teenage boys around Arina-san.

『Zuchuu~tsu, gunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu』

『As a nasty lewd woman, I am very happy Hayashi-san said that♪. Will you continue to use my lewd female body and nasty meat jar, Hayashi-san?』

For the question of his female classmate Arina-san. As a younger lover of homeroom teacher Suzuki Moeda-sensei, Hayashi-kun nods with a smile.

『Of course, Arina-san♪. Well, I hope Moeda will continue to forgive me...』

『Gunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu, zuchuu~tsu』

Hayashi-kun is completely in control of his older lover.

『Ichijou-san. Will you continue to use my lewd female body and nasty meat jar?』

Arina-san in the missionary position on the bed asked me with a lovely expression of a teenage girl who fall in love. Even though I knew it was performed by Arina-san, who has a lot of experience with men, I felt tenderness for Arina-san from the bottom of my heart.

『Muku~tsu, mukuku~tsu』『Juryuu~tsu, zuchuu~tsu, gunyuu~tsu』

『The reaction of my cock that erecting even bigger in Arina-san's meat jar is my honest feeling, isn't it?』

In my reply, Arina-san is right for a woman who calls herself a nasty lewd woman. She stares at me with a seductive and lewd look.

『If Ichijou-san wants, I can promise to open my nasty lewd woman crotch anytime, anywhere♪』

『Zuchuu~tsu, gunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu』

A teenage boy and girl connecting in the missionary position looked at each other's faces up and down. I naturally seal up her lips.

『Nku~tsu, rero~tsu, chubu~tsu』『Gunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu, zuchuu~tsu』

When I seal her upper mouth, I also stab vigor in her lower mouth at the same time. Arina-san and I are completely connected as one body.

『Chuu~tsu~ Arina-san, I will creampie you again tonight』

Arina-san nodded with her eyes shine in the upcoming creampie when I let go of her lips.

『Yes, Ichijou-san♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments