Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 41

   


Hot meat jar



『Fuu ~tsu,-fuu ~tsu,-fuu ~tsu...』『haa~, haa~, haa~...』

Hayashi-kun and Arina-san the two classmates are enjoying the afterglow after ejaculation while being connected in the missionary position. Every time a beautiful girl of the same age as me and Hayashi-kun tries to adjust her breathing, her weak appearance and moving up and down of her fleshy breasts gives me an immoral and obscene impression. Immediately, I feel the beast-like urge of a teenage boy wants to devour Arina-san female body again. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down, then smiled calmly and said to Arina-san.

『Because Arina-san continuously has sexual intercourse with me and Hayashi-kun the two teenage boys. If Arina-san tired you can take a break, okay?』

To my confirmation, Arina-san looks at me with a seductive smile, which really suits her for a woman who inherits from her horny lewd mother Kyoto-sensei.

『I'm very happy that you care about this horny woman's body, Ichijou-san. But don't worry, I will continue to serve as your partner~♪』

Hmmm, it seems that Arina-san is an experienced woman, still has plenty of physical strength left.

『I understand, Arina-san. Do you only rehydrate?』

To my question, Arina-san licked her lips with her tongue sensationally with a mischievous smile.  I drink a soft drink in my mouth that was a little warm with a smile, I put my lips on top of Arina-san's lips, who was still connected to Hayashi-kun, and put my tongue in her mouth and poured the soft drink into her mouth...

『Nku~tsu, rero~tsu, koku~tsu』

『Chuupu~tsu. Arina-san is also good at using her tongue』

When I talk to Arina-san who just entwined her tongue around my tongue in her mouth like another creature after releasing her lips. Arina-san smiled with her black hair stuck to her forehead with sweat.

『Thank you for the compliment. Ichijou-san♪』

Hayashi-kun watching the exchange between me and Arina-san with his cock inserted in her pussy, showed a bitter smile.

『Akira-kun and Arina-san are really close. Will you change the place with me, Akira-kun?』

I nodded to Hayashi-kun's question.

『Yes, please Hayashi-kun. As before, I'd like you to raise her waist a little and change with me so that semen and love juice doesn't leak from Arina-san's pussy. Is it okay, Arina-san?』

Hayashi-kun and Arina-san, my male and female classmates of the same age, nodded to me at the same time.

『Um, I don't mind Akira-kun』『Yes. I don't mind Ichijou-san♪』

I smiled and nodded to the reply of my two male and female classmates. I changed places with Hayashi-kun and inserted my erected cock into Arina-san's meat jar again.

『Nyuryu~tsu, jupuu~tsu』

『Oya? What is this?』

『what's wrong? Akira-kun』

Hayashi-kun was trying to remove the condom from his dick, which had thick semen ejaculated by a teenage boy at the tip. He had a strange expression on my reaction when I inserted my cock into Arina-san's pussy.

『No. Hayashi-kun was wearing a condom on your dick, so you may not have noticed it. When I inserted my cock into Arina-san's meat jar which Hayashi-kun had inserted your cock until just before, The mucous membrane of Arina-san's meat jar is hot and it feels different from when my first inserted』

In my impression, Arina-san smiled happily under me.

『I'm glad that Ichijou-san can experience the new feel of this nasty lewd woman's meat jar♪』

It's hard to imagine from Arina-san's neat and pretty appearance, and I smiled at her lewd woman reaction.

『I'm happy too, Arina-san. Then let do it again』

『Yes. Ichijou-san♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments