Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 40

   


Instinct as a male creature



『Guchoo~tsu, zunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu』『muku~tsu, mukuku~tsu』

I sit on a chair and watch my classmates, Hayashi-kun and Arina-san's naked who in negative distance with each other while drinking cold green tea. My dick that had just cum shot in the Arina-san's meat jar, erect again.

『Zunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu, guchoo~tsu』

『Look at the intercourse between me and Hayashi-kun. Ichijou-san's strong cock are getting bigger again♪』

Arina-san is A beautiful girl with black hair has a neat and pretty appearance. While being used by her classmate, Hayashi-kun in the missionary position, she turned to me who sitting on the chair next to the bed and said with a smile.

『When I saw a woman who had my cock inserted and ejaculated in her pussy being held by another man in front of me. Just like the instinct of a male creature when he see the female who has been poured his offspring in her, is being taken down by a male competitor of the same species. Seeing Arina-san embraced by Hayashi-kun in front of me gives me a kind of excitement I've never felt before』

『Juryuu~tsu, guchoo~tsu, zunyuu~tsu』

In my explanation, Hayashi-kun, who enjoys the smooth slippery feel in Arina-san's meat jar that mixed with my semen I ejaculated earlier and Arina's love juice in the missionary position, nodded.

『Yes. I agree with Akira-kun. When I watching Arina-san being by Akira-kun in front of me. I felt the urge of the male instinct boil up deep inside me』

『Guchoo~tsu, zunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu』

Listen to her two teenage boys classmates, Arina-san smiles with a seductive smile with her black hair stuck to her forehead with sweat.

『Ichijou-san and Hayashi-san would like to compete with each other for this lewd woman body and nasty meat jar. It’s a great pleasure as a female creature♪』

In response to Arina-san's smile as a female creature, I and Hayashi-kun also smiled as the male creature.

『Zunyuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu, guchoo~tsu』

『Because I'm wearing a condom I can't ejaculate in the your meat jar like Akira-kun. I just treat Arina-san's meat jar as an object to release my sexual desire』

Arina-san, who is connected to Hayashi-kun in the missionary position, smiles with a big smile.

『Yes. Hayashi-san. Please use this nasty lewd woman's meat jar to release your sexual desire as you like~♪』

『Juryuu~tsu, guchoo~tsu, zunyuu~tsu』

Confirmed to Arina-san, Hayashi-kun move his waist vigorously from slowly enjoying the feel of Arina-san's smooth and slippery pussy. It has changed to a movement for ejaculate semen.

『I'm cumming! Arina-san!!』

『Yes! Hayashi-san!!』

Two teenage classmates, man and woman, who have had sexual intercourse with each other. Match each other's breathing, the two reach the climax at the same time...

『Uu~tsu』『Dopyuu~tsu』『Uuu~~~~~~tsu』『biku~tsu, biku~tsu, biku~tsu』

At the same time as Hayashi-kun cum, Arina-san also shook her petite body and reached the climax.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments