Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 39

  


Experienced teenage boys and a girl



『Well, Hayashi-kun is waiting. I'd like to change with Hayashi-kun before he explodes his semen in the condom. Is it okay for you, Arina-san?』

Enjoy the afterglow while keeping the bond, after performing cum shot in Arina-san's female genitals meat jar. Sweating from her whole body, Arina-san who is in a missionary position below me nods with a smile.

『Okay, Ichijou-san♪』~

After I smiled and nodded to my female classmate, Arina-san. Turn to Hayashi-kun, my male friend of the same age.

『Then, It's your turn, Hayashi-kun. I made you wait』

Hayashi-kun who had his male genitals wearing a condom erected and bent to the abdomen, shook his head.

『No, I don't mind, Akira-kun. If Akira-kun first ejaculates semen in Arina-san's meat jar, it will be smoother and you can enjoy the feel of the mucous membrane in Arina-san's hole♪』

Arina-san nodded with a smile at Hayashi-kun's words.

『I'm looking forward to accepting Hayashi-san's stubbornly erected male genitals, into my nasty lewd woman's meat jar♪』

Both I and Hayashi-kun have had a physical relationship with Arina-san before. But Tonight it was the first time for us to hold Arina-san's female body in turn.

『If you want to enjoy the goodness of slipping by using my semen that was ejaculated in Arina-san's meat jar. It is better to prevent semen from spilling out of Arina-san's meat hole when changing』

Hayashi-kun nodded to my idea.

『Yeah, you're right. Can you lift Arina-san's waist a little and then pull out Akira-kun's male genitals when taking turns?』

After I nodded to Hayashi-kun, I turned to Arina-san.

『I'll lift your hips a little, Arina-san』

『Yes. Ichijou-san』

『gui~tsu, nuryu~tsu』

I carefully lifted her hips and then pulled out my male genitalia that had lost hardness by ejaculating deep inside Arina-san's meat jar. I quickly changed places on the bed with Hayashi-kun.

『Then I'll put it in, Arina-san』

『Yes. Hayashi-san♪』

『gui~tsu, jupuu~tsu』

『Yeah, Arina-san's female meat jar is really slippery, aren't they♪』

『I'm glad that Hayashi-san likes the feel of my nasty meat jar♪』

Hayashi-kun and Arina-san, a boy and girl, are connected in the missionary position. At first, they started moving little by little.

『gucho~tsu, zunyu~tsu, jupu~tsu』

『shu~tsu, shu~tsu, shu~tsu』

I wipe my rod where semen and love juice were entwined with a wet tissue. I take out a cold drink from the refrigerator that is installed in a room separate from the bedroom of the villa and come back to the bedroom.

『Green tea, barley tea and soft drinks. Which you want, Hayashi-kun, Arina-san?』

『zuchuu~tsu, juryuu~tsu, guchoo~tsu』

Hayashi-kun used the smoothness of the semen I ejaculated through the condom to strengthen the momentum to move his hips, turned to me.

『Yeah, that's right, Akira-kun. Can I get barley tea? Which you want, Arina-san?』

Arina-san is sweating from her whole body because Hayashi-kun is using her body following me. Looking at the cold drink I brought with a greedy look.

『Can you give me a soft drink, Ichijou-san? If you can, can you give me a drink by mouth♪』

I nodded with a smile to a mischievous smile Arina-san.

『My pleasure, Arina-san』『kachi~tsu, koku~tsu』

Opened the soft drink lid, I kept the cold soft drink in my mouth. I put my lip on Arina-san's lip who is connected with Hayashi-kun in the missionary position.

『juryuu~tsu, guchoo~tsu, zuchuu~tsu』『nku~tsu, rero~tsu, koku~tsu』

While listening to the lewd and sticky sound of water leaking from the joint between Hayashi-kun and Arina-san. I put my lip on top of Arina-san's lip and entwined our tongues, and poured a soft drink into her throat along with her tongue.

『jupo~tsu』『Thank you, Ichijou-san. It was very delicious♪』

Arina-san thanked me with a smile while using her body in the missionary position. I also smile.

『Yes, Arina-san. If you want to drink again, feel free to call me anytime』

Arina-san has her black hair sticky on her face, show a neat and pretty smile to me.

『Yes. Ichijou-san~♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments