Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 38

 


Fellowship between teenage classmates



『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『It's strange for me to say that but Akira-kun really can put up this long not to ejaculation for a teenage boy, right?』

When I'm enjoying the feel of Arina-san's thin female body meat jar who has a neat and pretty black-haired beautiful appearance. Hayashi-kun, who is waiting for his turn with a condom on his erected male genitalia, asked mysteriously.

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu~』

『Hayashi-kun, I have a physical relationship with several wonderful women who have experienced and ripe female bodies, including Arina-san's mother Kyoto-sensei. Of course for Arina-san's youthful and fresh female body's meat jar is very wonderful. From my experience with older women, I think I'm pretty good at controlling ejaculation for a teenage boy』

In my talk, I'm still move back and forth on my female classmate body Arina-san in missionary position and smile happily.

『For Ichijou-san to likes the tightness of my nasty lewd woman meat jar. It's a great pleasure~♪』

『zuryu~zuryu~, gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu~』

I'd like to put up with ejaculation a little more and taste the feel of the mucous membrane of the vaginal wall of Arina-san's meat jar. But I feel sorry for Hayashi-kun, a teenage boy who could explode semen in condom at anytime if I was still showing the fellowship between me and Arina-san in front of him any more.

『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『Arina-san it's about time to do the first vaginal cum shot tonight. I'm sorry for Hayashi-kun if I let him wait any longer』

Hayashi-kun smiled bitterly at my concern.

『Thank you Akira-kun for your concern』

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu~』

『Ichijou-san is really a kind person who keeps my mother even know she is a sow woman with nasty body~♪』

After nodding to my classmates, Hayashi-kun and Arina-san. I grab the waist of Arina-san's thin teenage girl and fix it. I inserted my erected male genitals deeper into Arina-san's nasty meat jar.

『zui~tsu, gun~tsu~』

『Aaa~~♪』『bikun~tsu』

Arina-san seems to reach the peak lightly because my male genitals were shot deep inside her nasty meat jar.

『Ichijou-san's strong rod hitting the innermost of my nasty lewd woman's womb~♪』

I looked down at Arina-san, a petite female classmate who was connected in the missionary position with me, with a smile.

『I'll pour my thick and hot semen directly into Arina-san's womb!!』

『goku~』

Arina-san inherits the pedigree of a sow woman from her nasty lewd mother, Kyoto-sensei. Swallowing saliva in anticipation for my thick and hot semen. Her eyes shining while looking up at me with a lascivious and seductive female expression.

『Yes, Ichijou-san. Please give me your thick and hot semen to my nasty lewd woman's meat jar~~』

I silently nodded to Arina-san, I left it to the beast nature of a teenage boy and swing my hips powerfully.

『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『Ah~aah~~ It's so fierce Ichijou-san~~』

Unlike the women who have the older ripe female body that I usually deal with. The female body of Arina-san, a teenage girl is laid down, the instinct of the male was stimulated and the patience reached its limit.

『I'm cumming Arina-san!!』『Aah~~ Ichijou-san~~』『dopyuu~tsu~~』『tsu~~~~tsu~u~』『bikun~tsu~, bikun~tsu~, bikun~tsu~』

When I vigorously ejaculate toward the innermost of Arina-san's female genitals womb. Arina-san who had reached the peak lightly once earlier, leaned her back and shook her body in small steps.

『fuu~~fuu~~fu~tsu...』『haa~~haa~~ha~aa~...』

I and Arina-san enjoyed the afterglow after the climax while being connected with their whole body sweating.

『It was very good, Arina-san』

When I finished breathing, I say with a facial expression that made me feel satisfied after ejaculation. Arina-san also smiled and nodded to me.

『Me too. Ichijou-san~♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment