Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 37

 


One lewd woman and two teenage boys



『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『Arina-san still uses oral contraceptives regularly, right?』

Arina-san, who has a neat and pretty appearance is connected with me in the missionary position. For my confirmation, she smiled with a part of rich black hair stuck to her forehead with sweat.

『Yes, Ichijou-san. I hope you can always feel free to pour your energy into my lewd woman'nasty meat jar. Because I always use oral contraceptives regularly♪』

Every time I move my erection male genitals that inserted in the Arina-san's wet female genitals back and forth who has a neat and pretty appearance a classmate of the same age that is different from the older women I am influenced by the power of the "Books to Dominate Married Women".It's thin but you can see the ribs that stand out on the her chest. It gives me immoral excitement and inspiration to me, who is accustomed to hugging the female body of a ripe older woman.

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu~, muku~tsu~muku~tsu~』

『Aaa~♪ I can tell that Ichijou-san's strong rod grows even bigger in my nasty meat jar~♪』

Hayashi-kun is looking sideways at the lascivious fellowship between me and Arina-san wears a condom on his male genitalia that is erected with bloodshot enough to hit the abdomen.

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu~』

『Arina-san use oral contraceptives regularly, so I will ejaculation straight in her meat jar. And Hayashi-kun wears condom when do her right?』

Hayashi-kun nodded to my question.

『Yeah, Akira-kun. I'm allowed to hold Arina-san just to get rid of the sexual desire of teenage boys. Moeda said that if I have a raw ejaculates to a woman other than her, she will crush it』

Suzuki Moeda-sensei is a female teacher in her late twenties. She's also the homeroom teacher of me, Hayashi-kun and Akira-san. Suzuki Moeda-sensei is in full control of the relationship between men and women with her younger lover, Hayashi-kun.

『gunyu~gunyu~, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『I'm honored to be able to use my nasty meat jar just only for get rid of the Hayashi-san's sexual desire~♪』

『I'm glad to hear that from Arina-san』

See Hayashi-kun and Arina-san seem to be happy about it, so I don't think there are a problem.

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu~』

『If you do with condom after I ejaculate in the Arina-san's nasty meat jar Hayashi-kun can enjoy the feeling of Arina-san's meat jar which has become slippery, without directly touching the semen that I released』

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu~』

Hayashi-kun nod with an erection by engorging his male genitalia with blood vessels.

『Yeah, Akira-kun. Tonight let's use Arina-san's lewd body until I and Akira-kun content with it we won't stop』

『gunyu~gunyu~, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』『goku~~』

Arina-san, who has a pedigree of a lewd woman swallow saliva and her eyes shine with the lascivious premonition and expectation to be used as a release sexual desire object of me and Hayashi-kun.

『Yes. Ichijou-san, Hayashi-san please use my lewd woman body as you please until you satisfied~♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment