Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 36



Neat and Pretty lewd woman



『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『Then, in the last few days, Arina-san suddenly became unable to satisfied with the men you used to deal with, right?』

『Yes, Ichijou-san. Some men have a lover and seriously thinking about the future. Some men are busy with part-time job to take time off. The reasons for each man are different』

Under me, the woman who is connected in the missionary position. She has long black hair and has a neat and pretty appearance...

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu』

『I knew it, when Ichijou-san's strong male genitals insert into my lewd woman's nasty hole. My whole body trembles with joy~♪』

She is a daughter of Kyoto-sensei(TN: Change from call Vice-principal to Kyoto-sensei) a horny female student that had a relationship with me and Hayashi-kun before. Despite of her polite and pure appearance, She's a lewd woman who keeps fishing for men everyday. It's a female classmate who seems to be extremely difficult to think she is a whore.

『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『During this weekend, Ichijou-san and Hayashi-san. I think you can use my lewd female body to release your sexual desire of teenage boys in this remote villa to your heart content~♪』

The woman I'm seriously thinking about the future with, Kodaira Mina-san, has been working at the department store where she works during the weekend. For my mother, she's with my father who is temporarily returning to Japan this weekend because he had a case that I had to report to the head office in Japan in a hurry. It's been a while since husband and wife haven't had a couple night. Sato Asami-san seems to have obtained her husband's permission for sperm donation. This weekend, in order to make the last effort to make a child between the couple, she goes out with her husband to a long-term trip. It seems that the couple will be doing night activities during this trip.

After driving us three to a remote villa, Arina-san's mother, Kyoto-sensei left. It seems that she will be doing a night life with a pale couple with her husband in his sixties who is 20 years older than her.

『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『Hayashi-kun, isn't there really no problem?』

When I asked Hayashi-kun who was waiting naked next to me while I pistol Arina-san under me in missionary position, Hayashi-kun nodded to me.

『Yes, Akira-kun. Moeda is busy preparing for the final divorce arbitration procedure this weekend. I've told Moeda that I had a relationship with Arina-san before. If only to release the sexual desire of a teenage boy when Moeda can't deal with me. So I'm getting forgiveness to hold Arina-san』

『juchu~zuryu~zuryu, gunyu~gunyu』

『I'm so happy that you can use this lewd woman's nasty hole just to release the sexual desire of Hayashi-kun~♪』

Arina-san really is the only daughter of a whore Kyoto-sensei.

『gunyu~gunyu, juchu~zuryu~zuryu』

『Then Arina-san. During this weekend, I and Hayashi-kun's two teenage boys took turns to use your nasty hole』

For my confirmation. A neat and pretty face with the expression of a nasty lewd woman.

『Yes, Ichijou-san. Please feel free to use this nasty lewd woman's meat hole in turn with Hayashi-kun♪』


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment