Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 35



Influence



『fuu~』

『Yes. I'm satisfied』

In the next room, with Sato Asami-san, a married woman who had a frustrated female body in her early thirties. And Vice-principal, a hearty and nasty female body that resembled a forty-year-old overripe fruit, also a multiparous woman who is giving birth to a daughter of the same age as me. Include myself, all three of us were able to be completely satisfied.

『What made me and the married women around me able to spend fulfilling days? Because I happened to get a books to dominate married women』

I was lying on the bed in my room in the condominium, and for the first time since I happened to get it in a secondhand book market when I left school. I picked up the "Books to Dominate Married Women" and checked the contents again.

『In order, First my mother was influenced by the Books to Dominate Married Women. My father also is my mother's husband, is currently working abroad alone. For the father who is a work person, I would like he to return to Japan, where the head office is located, even for a short period of time, spend the night with mother, and work as a couple at night』

『U~un~tsu』

Un?... I felt that the "Books to Dominate Married Women" vibrated for a moment.

『The second person who was most influenced by the "Books to Dominate Married Women" was Sato Asami-san, a married woman with rich breasts in her early thirties in the next door which I have known since childhood. Asami-san's husband is currently on a long-term business trip. Asami-san couple have no children because of her seedless husband. Asami-san want my seed and give birth to a child. I hope Asami-san's husband willingly accept the proposal of his wife and devote the rest of his life to the child between me and Asami-san』

『U~un~tsu』

It feels like the "Books to Dominate Married Women" is vibrating again, right?

『The third influential person was a female teacher in charge of the private school I attend, Suzuki Moeda-sensei, who is currently in divorce mediation in her late twenties. From my classmate Hayashi-kun told me that the Sensei hasn't worn a wedding ring on the ring finger of his left hand recently. Hayashi-kun who had a strong admiration for Sensei for a long time, and I who mediated the relationship between Hayashi-kun and Sensei. Now Sensei is currently in divorce mediation with her husband who had an affair and leaving the house. It seems that Hayashi-kun who is also a younger lover, is completely led by the Sensei. Hayashi-kun looks happy too, so I think that's fine. I hope the love between Sensei and Hayashi-kun will continue until they die』

『U~un~tsu』

Does the vibration of this "Books to Dominate Married Women" have any meaning?

『The fourth influence of the "Books to Dominate Married Women" was Kodaira Mina-san, who is seriously thinking about the future. The same age as Suzuki Moeda-sensei, a widow in her late twenties. She said she loved her ex-husband, an elderly wealthy man, from the bottom of her heart. She have no brothers or sisters or children, so if she spend her time alone in the mansion left by her wealthy ex-husband, she feel like she's going crazy. It's a nice woman who works as a waitress employee in a department store several times a week. As a hobby of her ex-husband's husband, the whole body below the neck is permanently depilated, and she don't neglect skin care. Mina-san's soft skin has fine wood grain, and I can enjoy the smoothness that makes me stick to it. Currently, in order to conceive Mina-san, I'm repeating vaginal cum shot every time I meet. Mina-san stays at her mansion on the day when she is absent from work at the department store the next day. I want to spend a long time happily with Mina-san.』

『U~un~tsu』

Hum~. Well, I don't have to worry about this vibration...

『At this point, the last person who was influenced by the "Books to Dominate Married Women" was the Vice-principal of the private school where I and Hayashi-kun attend. She was suspicious of the relationship between Suzuki Moeda-sensei, who is also a female teacher, and Hayashi-kun, a student, and asked me. As I, who mediated the relationship between Sensei and Hayashi-kun, felt responsible and put the Vice-principal under control. The Vice-principal was a passionate and horny mature woman who had a female body similar to the forty-year-old overripe fruit. Has a daughter of the same age as me. I and Hayashi-kun's classmate and also a female student who I had a relationship with before. The Vice-principal is a passionate and horny woman who has been fishing for men since she was young. It seems that she don't know who her daughter's real father is. Even now, she seems continues to work at night with her husband in his sixties, who is twenty years older than her, about once a week. The merciless and horny Vice-principal can't stand the plain fellowship about once a week. After parting with her boyfriend who had an affair a year ago, she was spending her days comforting herself in a remote villa. She's really happy to be treated as a sow by me a teenage boy of the same age as her daughter. I also do vaginal ejaculation without hesitation. She seems to be pregnant with me. Maybe inheriting the blood of the Vice-principal, her daughter a nympho female student start to investigate about relationship between Suzuki Moeda-sensei and Hayashi-kun. Like the Vice-principal, I think that there is no problem in put her under control』

『U~un~tsu』

If you think about it, the existence of this "Books to Dominate Married Women" itself is a mystery. It may not make sense to think about this vibration.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments

Post a Comment