Skip to main content

Books to Dominate Married Women - Chapter 25



 Horny married woman and Mother



 『Rero~rero~, Picha~picha~, kuchu~kuchu~~』『Nkuu~ku~, Pecha~pecha~, Koku~kokuu~~』

Okaa-san and Asami-san both two are 30-odd ripe married women right now they are fully enjoying the lingering after the climax. I reversed the direction of Asami-san's body facing before and licked my male instrument that has ejaculated in the Asami-san's female instrument second time this evening with the mouth and tongue of Asami-san. Okaa-san's picking up her son sperm from Asami-san's female instrument deep place.

『Nguu~, Akira has become able to ejaculate such a thick sperm♪』

Okaa-san raised her face with full of saliva and love juice of Asami-san even have my semen sticking on her from Asami-san's female instrument. Look at Asami-san have a delight expression and a confident smile while service my male instrument. I have a weird smile when I look at Okaa-san. I nod to okaa-san.

『Especially tonight, there was attractive charming nake body of Okaa-san at the distance I could reach to. Because you are my mother, it created even more strongly stimulated to me and make the beast in me out of control』
『Chubo~. Akira-kun's always outstanding. Particularly tonight was so amazing. Marvelous♪』

Asami-san, the married woman of the next door who was older than me, now is serving my male instrument. Between my crotch, Asami-san expressing the expression of a charming mature woman while flatter me. I gently stroking Asami-san's hair.

『Also Asami-san too. Particularly tonight the nasty appear of Asami-san too stimulated. It seems that Asami-san also likes it when to be used by me in a situation where difficult to breathing』

In my question, Asami-san lowered her head while her eyes sparkling.

『Yes, Akira-kun. It's the best pleasure to have Akira-kun's thick and hot sperm vigorously ejaculate in the vagina while feeling may die from suffocated♪』

Since it may be a little dangerous, let's keep a nail on her.

『The pleasure that Asami-san tasted is a thing that can only be felt when used by me. Even if you want to pleasure yourself by strangling yourself alone is no good. I will satisfy Asami-san when you need』

Asami-san lowered her head with a smile.

『Yes, Akira-kun♪』

Okaa-san listened to my conversation with Asami-san with a smile. Okaa-san seems to have noticed that I do this to stabbing a nail in Asami-san's mind for her safety.

『Akira, you don't just grow your body even your heart also grow. You grew up as an adult man both physically and mentally. I'm so happy♪』

Okaa-san's proud of me from the bottom of her heart. While looking straight to my eyes full of affection.


Preview << TOC >> Next

Comments